Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm now a blogger.....


Well, I just can't handle not being a part of the latest and greatest, blogging. I did resist for a while but much to my husband's dismay I can no longer handle it, so here goes. It has been a yucky week for us, Sydney has been really sick. We went to San Antonio for the weekend with my mom and Aunt Susan and on our way home I noticied that Syd felt hot. Of course my mom and aunt just looked at each other and laughed at me. Needless to say when I finally did take it, her temp was 102. Hmmmmmm I was right and I of course had to remind them that I am also a nurse. Anyways I took her to the pedi on Monday and she had a bad UTI, poor baby. Then Monday night her temp spiked to 105.1, very scary. She has slowly started to get better. But then tonight she started running a temp again. She has been super fussy, so hopefully she will start to feel better soon. If not I might have to put a fork in my eye, because that would be less painful then Sydney crying for hours.

Another recent update is that it appears that I might be returning to school to finish my graduate degree in the Spring. I'm nervous but excited.

Ok, well I think this is enough for tonight. I am going to try and get some pictures loaded on here. I hope everyone has a great weekend, until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for blogging!! Watch out...it's adicting! :) Sorry about your bad week. :( I am completely with you on poking your eye out with a fork... sometimes that is better then listening to a shild cry & whine!! Hope cutie Sydney starts feeling better soon. She is just adorable! Even when she's crying and has snot dripping out of her nose.;)
Our blog is set to private, but i will send you an invite.