Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daddy Rocks!!!

This is a post to thank my husband for being a great daddy and a great hubby!! Sydney is finally feeling better and is taking a nap, so I have time to post. As of Monday I had not slept all night in 9 nights, and it was catching up with me. Starting on Saturday night I was getting up every three hours to check on Syd and medicate her. So by Monday night I was lagging, I fell asleep on the couch around, Steven woke me up around 10 and got me into bed, he then took the monitor and phone out of our room and put it in the spare room, were he slept that night. He set his alarm for every 3 hours and got up with Syd all night so that I could sleep. Then he went to to work the next day and never complained. Thank you Steven!!!

2 comments:

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

OKAY- I am so glad DADDY ROCKS and Steve I know you are a great dad!!

BUT, I want to see more pictures of Sydney!! Come on Jen- get to it:)

The Mach's said...

Jennifer!!!! Hey, didn't know you did the blog thing, oh wait this one is from September--maybe you don't, J/K. Found your blog off the Buchanan's--you have got to keep in touch! Your little girly is sooo beautiful, bring her by to play sometime! -Dustie